Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who wants to go to Michigan?


Max's Race is scheduled for July 7, 2007 in East Lansing, Michigan.


For those of you who don't know, Maxwell Matthews passed away in 2005 at the age of 6. He is my cousin. His parents, in courageous fashion, have set up the Maxwell C. Matthews foundation that benefits the Sparrow Pediatric Fun. Every year they sponsor Max's Race, a 5k Run/Walk to benefit the foundation. It's a good time...




Let me know if you want to take a road trip for a good cause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI TEDDY! THANKS FOR HELPING US TO KEEP OUR SWEET MAX'S MEMORY ALIVE BY ENCOURAGING OUR RACE ON 7/7/07. WE LOVE GETTING OUT OF TOWN PARTICIPANTS AND EVEN HAD SOME FROM CANADA LAST YEAR! I ENJOYED READING YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS AS THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS MINE.
NATALIE

Crazy Mother Pucker said...

I knew this date was something of relevance for me. I start my first class, all day 9-5. Boo! So, sadly, I won’t be able to make it. But if you'll be in town later that night, we should try to hang out! Peace~kristy